Contestants are reminded that when you play any of the Choice Radio contests,
you are permitted to win only one time within a 30-day period.
** NOT ALL CONTESTS ARE ACTIVELY RUNNING **
1. No purchase is necessary to enter any (WATS Broadcasting Inc.) Choice 102 contest.
2. Only one winner per household is permitted per contest in a 30-day period any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may ne named.
3. Anytime you call the choice 102 studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record it for later use.
4. As a winner of a Choice 102 contest your voice, name and or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast or internet purposes.
5. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitutions foe a prize will be made at the request of a winner. Choice 102 reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
6. All winners of all contests are responsible for all taxes on prizes awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600.00 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the choice 102 studios prior to claiming the prize. All winners will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.00.
7. All Choice 102 contests are open to all eligible U. S. residents 18 and older (unless otherwise specified).
8. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification and present bit before claiming of their prize.
9. Winner must claim their prizes at the studios of Choice 102 at 193 S. Keystone Ave., Sayre, PA., 18840.
10. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
11. Choice 102 reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated.
12. Choice 102 reserves the right to amend the rules of any contest at any time.
13. Contest rules are available at the studios of Choice 102 at 193 S. Keystone Ave. Sayre, PA., 18840.
14. The decision of the judges is final.